Now, perhaps I wouldn't have had to cram so much studying in if the quarter hadn't been so busy. Recap:
1) Reproductive Med and Free Clinic Electives - I took two electives this quarter; probably should've taken one. But Repro Med was one afternoon a week at an OB/GYN clinic. It was pretty cool to learn about.
2) Started writing a research grant and then stopped - This took a lot of work. Luckily I didn't end up having to finish it, but I was working on it for most of the quarter.
3) Trying to do lab safety trainings and having a zillion technical difficulties with online trainings, in person trainings, forms, signatures, etc.
4) Shadowing interventional radiology. This was super random, but I just decided to jump on the opportunity and watch two procedures. That were super painful for the patients, and for that reason very high-adrenaline-y for the doctors.
5) Shadowed at Labor & Delivery. Didn't see any babies get born though :(
6) And...of course....photography business! This quarter I officially re-vamped Yas Photography, new professional website, new professional camera. I had four photo shoots in March.